During the evaluation, your sleep specialist will review your medical history and perform a physical exam. You will be asked to discuss your sleep complaints as well as any other related conditions. Your physician will work with you to develop a treatment plan and if necessary, may recommend an overnight sleep study.
Your First Consultation Appointment
How To Best Prepare For Your Appointment
In order to best prepare for your visit please:
- Verify your insurance coverage and bring your insurance card
- Obtain contact information for your referring physician or primary care physician
- Create a list of questions and key issues you would like to discuss with the doctor
What To Bring
- Any previous sleep study results (if applicable)
- Your CPAP machine, mask or any other equipment (if applicable)
- A list of your medications
- Your insurance card
- Your physician’s contact information
When To Arrive
For your consultation, please arrive at our office 15-20 minutes before your scheduled appointment. For overnight studies, please arrive at your appointment time.
Where To Go
If you have already scheduled your appointment with the Center for Sleep Medicine, our staff should have provided you with the time, date and location of your appointment. See our locations.
New Patient Forms
Please complete the appropriate paperwork below and bring to your first appointment at the The Center for Sleep Medicine, or fax to 708-364-0269 prior to your appointment. Thank you!