Your First Consultation Appointment:
During the evaluation, your sleep specialist will review your medical history and perform a physical exam. You will be asked to discuss your sleep complaints as well as any other related conditions. Your physician will work with you to develop a treatment plan and if necessary, may recommend an overnight sleep study.
How To Best Prepare For Your Appointment:
In order to best prepare for your visit please:
- Verify your insurance coverage and bring your insurance card
- Obtain contact information for your referring physician or primary care physician
- Complete our sleep history questionnaire which can be found online here.
- Create a list of questions and key issues you would like to discuss with the doctor
What To Bring:
- Any previous sleep study results (if applicable)
- Your CPAP machine, mask or any other equipment (if applicable)
- A list of your medications
- Your insurance card
- Your physician’s contact information
When To Arrive:
For your consultation, please arrive at our office 15-20 minutes before your scheduled appointment. For overnight studies, please arrive at your appointment time.
Where To Go:
If you have already scheduled your appointment with the Center for Sleep Medicine, our staff should have provided you with the time, date and location of your appointment.
Click on one of our 5 locations below to view a map and directions:
Orland Park | Naperville | Chicago | Des Plaines | Libertyville
If you have any additional questions before your visit, please feel free to call us anytime at 708-364-0261 or you can fill out our contact form online. If you still have not scheduled your appointment, but would like to, give us a call or fill out book an appointment online.