Does your current position offer ownership? At the Center for Sleep Medicine, we offer a 4-day work week, competitive pay, generous benefits, and the opportunity for personal growth and development?
- Looking for work-life balance and a 4-day work week?
- Reliable, self-motivated, a team player, with strong attention to detail?
- Looking for a career with excellent benefits?
- Looking to be an owner? We are an Employee-Owned company (ESOP) which means employees own the shares of the company!
If you answered yes to these questions, we want to meet with you!
FULL-TIME medical appointment scheduler needed for fast paced, high call volume center in Mokena, IL.
This position requires strong written and verbal communication skills, excellent phone manners, a high degree of organization, good computer skills, typing 40+ wpm, the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and work in fast paced team environment.
Tasks include answering phones, data entry, and scheduling patient appointments using our Electronic Health Records (EHR) system. Prior experience with EMR/EHR systems, answering phones and scheduling preferred, but not required.
Flexibility required, however, a typical shift for this position is 8:00 am- 6:00 pm 4-days a week (no weekends).
- Previous call-center experience in the healthcare setting (preferred)
- Customer service: 3 years (required)
- Computer experience/typing 40+wpm (required)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
NO PHONE CALLS WILL BE ACCEPTED
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
We are following CDC guidelines. You will need to show proof of being fully vaccinated.
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Computer skills: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location