This is an exciting career opportunity to help change lives daily with oral appliance therapy. We provide dental sleep medicine services for the treatment of sleep apnea in a medical facility. We are not a typical dental office.
Our focus is solely in the role of oral appliance therapy in an integrated medical facility working side by side with physicians, sleep technicians, nurse practitioners and other sleep medicine specialists, all working to improve the sleep health of our patients.
This role will NOT include general dentistry, nor 4- handed dentistry.
The ideal person for this position will be:
- Friendly, outgoing, and kind person who loves patient contact – a must.
- At least 2-3 years of experience with dental impressions or digital scanning (Trios). At our facility we mostly use digital scanning procedures in lieu of dental impressions.
- Previous experience with orthodontics/removable appliances would be ideal.
- D.M.D. or D.D.S. degree required
- One Year Oral Appliance preferred
- 4-day work week, Mon-Thursday
- No nights, no weekends
The Center for Sleep Medicine offers a generous benefits package that includes employee ownership after one year.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
We are following CDC guidelines. All employees must show proof of being fully vaccinated against Covid 19.
Work Location: One location